Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Muse

MCP Project 52: Muse/Week 5

I have so many Muses to choose from but Sara is hands down my favorite 10 year old muse. I only wish I was as smart, beautiful, and talented as she is.
IMG_3974-2011-02-5-16-50.JPG
52 mm f/6.3 1/20 sec ISO 800 I used my LightScoop on the flash.

For the edits I just ran CoffeeShop’s Perfect Portrait and couldn’t decide between the color or Black and White.
SaraPPcolor-2011-02-5-16-50.jpg

SaraPPB%26W-2011-02-5-16-50.jpg

Sara what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! EEEEEEEEEEK! I loooooooove it! She is gorgeous. I can't decide which one I like more, Larry and I are debating it. He loves the color which I do to but I also like the b&w. I'll never decide...so I'm deciding to love both equally...just like my kids. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Carrie. I prefer the color perfect portrait image but they are all just great. You are a really good photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! this is awesome Carrie, this made my day.
    i personally like the colored version better, you can see the details better that way. Especially my eyes. on the colored one, you can see the details in the eyes better. for the black and white version, it kind of just looks like tiny black spheres. they're both great though, thanks so much! -Sara

    ReplyDelete